Are you a positive and friendly person and you are willing to handle daily administrative tasks, in order to ensure efficient operation of the office?
Do you want to be part of a great team and a very dynamic environment? Then we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for 2 great colleagues who’ll join us as a Receptionist, for 6 hours/day, Monday to Friday, in two work shifts.
– Welcome guests/external partners, register them and inform the contact persons within the organization;
– Receiving/sending local/international correspondence
– Booking meeting rooms;
– Ensuring the protocol activity for the company meetings or other small or large events
– Office acquisitions (water, fruits, supplies, stationery, etc)
– Communicating with the office building’s representatives, related to administrative issues
– Helping in organising small office events, in or out of the office team buildings
– Previous experience desirable but not mandatory;
– At least high school graduate;
– Excellent command of English (other languages are a plus);
– MS Office knowledge
– Very good communication skills
– Responsibility, proactive person, discretion in representing the office
Creative Media Development is a team of innovative business experts, hailing from all over the world. We create and maintain online platforms and social networks, bringing quality products to the most fun niche in the world.
• estimate deadlines for assigned tasks
• write code according to specifications and on time
• write and maintain code for automatic tests
• fix bugs
• make code review
• suggest improvements
• participate in team meetings
– 3+ years of development experience
– solid experience with OOP, web services (rest, soap, xml-rpc), xml
– experience with at least one framework: zend, symfony, laravel, others
– experience with unit/integration/functional testing would be a plus
– ability to identify and use design patterns (only when necessary and not being fanatic about them)
– experience with database (mysql or postgre or mssql)
– experience optimizing sql queries
– experience with caching servers (redis, memcache)
– experience with git (possible other cvs system)
– experience with queing systems (gearman, rabbit mq, zero mq)
– payment integration or similar
– self management and able to respect project specification
– fluent in English
• Motivating salary package (negotiable salary; year-end bonus (13th salary);
• Medlife medical subscription;
• Friendly working environment (latest technology and team building activities);
• Trainings depending on your development needs.
Our branch in Bucharest, Romania has recently opened up a full time and thought-provoking positions. We are looking for an effective Fraud Analyst willing to respond to a challenge.
If you are a motivated individual with an eye for detail, send us your resume and join our very ambitious team!
– Identification of suspicious activity using the fraud monitoring tools and other systems;
– Credit/Debit cards transactions monitoring;
– Refund transactions;
– Chargeback administration;
– Daily/weekly/monthly reports;
– Personal ID’s Verification;
– Billing support;
– Support for other departments.
– Able to multi-task;
– High level of attention to detail;
– Ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner;
– Experience in Customer Service and/or Fraud monitoring;
– Experience in an online enviroment;
– Analytical skills;
– Knowledge of online payments methods;
– Understanding of card payment systems, Card not Present Fraud;
– English at advanced level;
Please note that the working shedule is based on 12h/shift and it includes also night shifts (7 per month).
Should you have additional questions or would like to apply direct, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org